Thursday 2 October 2014

I M Performer's Website ( www.imperformer.com ) has been launched all over the World


Dear Music lovers,

It's our pleasure to share the good news with all of you that website of I M Performer has been launched by today's morning.

This Website has been constructed after considering interest of every music lover in the world.

We will be updating each and every section on timely basis and new functionality will also be added in coming days.

The Vision of I M Performer is to promote every talented singer, musician, lyricist and an unmatched talent related to Music with your support.

'I M Performer' has been emerging as a brand and every connected user has been enjoying a unique platform of I M Performer.

So if you also want to promote yourself as a singer, musician and lyricists on the website and blog of I M Performer then please send a mail at info.imperformer@gmail.com .

At last, please visit www.imperformer.com & say once in a day to yourself "I M Performer"

Thank You Lovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment